- A big thankyou to everyone who has contributed in any way to the success of "Milltown Memories." To readers - especially those of you who have taken the time and trouble to write in, provided photos and information..... corrected the odd "oops!"
- To our advertisers and stockists, whose support is much appreciated and without whom the magazine couldn't have survived beyond issue one, all at Pennine Printing Services, Ripponden, who have done a superb job for us, and Chris at Pennine Pens, who set up our brilliant web page.
- Most especially to Hebden Bridge Literary and Scientific Society, and the Local History Society, whose generosity in allowing us to use photos and items from their archives has been invaluable.
- Our web page will run for some time, so please continue to e-mail all your comments. All queries - editorial, advertising and subscriptions, and orders for prints, back numbers etc, should be addressed "Milltown Memories" at 6 Melbourne Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 6AS until May 31 2006. From June 1 onwards, please contact Ann Kilbey at: 1 Spa Terrace, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5RX (tel 01422 882858).
- Still available: Most back numbers (please check for availability) price £3 each. Photographic prints £3.95 each (25% discount for two or more). Selection of Alice Longstaff Gallery Collection postcards: 10 £3.50; 6 £6. All prices include p and p (UK); £2 overseas surcharge. Please make your cheque payable to Milltown Memories.
Read the full story in Milltown Memories, issue 15